Blackjack Table Dimensions: 2.1m x 1.1m
Click here to download Table Dimensions
Blackjack is the most popular of all the table games and probably the easiest to play. If you can count to 21 then you can play Blackjack! At Ace Nights our Blackjack Tables are custom-made, full-size and equal to those you find in a casino.
Our dealers are all casino-trained and will go out of their way to make sure everyone knows how to play and gets a turn at what is the busiest table in your casino.
RULES OF BLACKJACK
- The aim of the game is to beat the dealer’s hand whilst scoring 21 or less in your own hand. Bets are placed before any cards are dealt and then a card is dealt face up to all players in turn and lastly to the dealer.
- A second card, again face up, is dealt to all players in turn. Each player must then decide whether or not to accept further cards from the dealer.
- Once all the players have completed their hands the dealer will draw cards to complete their hand. The dealer plays to a strict set of rules. If their hand after two cards is less than 16 they must take another card. However, if their hand totals 17 or more they must stick.
- Players win if their hand is higher than the dealer’s, or if the dealer goes bust (over 21). If your total is the same as the dealer’s this is a stand-off and you neither win nor lose.
- If the two cards dealt to you are an Ace and a 10 or picture card this is known as Blackjack. At Ace Nights this pays 2 to 1 unless the dealer also draws Blackjack, then it is a stand-off.