The Big Wheel, also called a Chocolate or Money Wheel, is one of the most popular games to have at your casino party. Our wheel is divided into 50 sections and is a statement piece at any event. Sections of the wheel can be customised with your company logo or image of the birthday boy or girl to add an extra bonus to the game.
We also have a US version available in US Dollar denominations.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The object of the game is to predict where the wheel will finally come to rest. If you don’t know how to play, don’t worry. Our casino-trained staff will be there to explain how it works and ensure everyone gets a turn.
THE RULES OF BIG WHEEL
- The payout odds and maximum bets are displayed on the table.
- You place your bet on any symbol or combination of symbols.
- Once the bets have been placed the dealer will spin the wheel.
- Once it stops and lands on one of the sections the dealer will call the winning number or symbol and pay the winning bets.
- The wheel is divided into sections with the odds displayed on each one and also on the table.
- The odds range from even money to 50 to 1. The 50 to 1 sections of Joker and $50 are separate sections, so you need to place a bet on either or both of these to have a chance at winning.
A Big Wheel can be included as part of a casino party or hire is available for sports club nights, product launches, trade shows and fundraising events. Remember, we can also customise sections to promote your product.
Ace Nights can provide a Big Wheel for entertainment at your corporate function or birthday party. Please Contact Us to make an enquiry or booking.