Poker Table Dimensions: 2.4m x 1.2m
Click here to download Table Dimensions
Texas Hold’em is the poker game of the moment. At Ace Nights our poker tables are a custom-made piece of furniture – no flimsy trestle tables or Asian imports here! The tables are full size and comfortably seat ten players plus the dealer.
Unlike other casino games in poker you play against other players and not the dealer, so it’s not just the random fall of cards – there’s strategy involved! Our dealers are all experienced at the game and will help guide any beginners through the poker basics.
RULES OF POKER
The object of the game is to win the pot by forming the highest ranked five-card hand. You may choose any combination of seven cards to make the best hand – two in your own hand (known as hole cards), which are dealt face down, and the five community cards, dealt face up in the middle of the table.
- Before a game begins two players need to place a blind bet, named because the players bet without seeing any cards. All players are then dealt their two hole cards. After looking at these cards players then have the option of calling, raising or folding. Every player must bet the same amount before the game can proceed.
- After the initial betting round three community cards are dealt face up on the table. This is known as The Flop. Another betting round proceeds where players may either check, bet, raise or fold, depending on what has occurred before them.
- A fourth card, known as the Turn Card, is now dealt face up on the table. Another betting round then follows.
- The last community card dealt face up is known as the River Card. A final round of betting follows until all bets and raises are matched. Then the remaining players must turn their cards over.
- Finally the player with the best five-card hand wins the pot and a new game is now ready to be played.