Roulette Table Dimensions: 2.7m x 1.7m
Click here to download Table Dimensions
Roulette is one of the oldest and probably the most famous of all the casino games. At Ace Nights our roulette table is full size and custom-made to the highest standard. (NOTE: We use a full size wheel on our table weighing approximately 75 kilograms. Therefore please let us know at the time of booking if there are stairs at your venue).
Being casino trained means our dealers are experienced at the game and will help guide any beginners through the basics. They will also go out of their way to make sure everyone gets a turn at this action packed game.
RULES OF ROULETTE
When playing Roulette you can place a bet on any one number or a combination of numbers. Other bets include red or black, odd or even and even high or low. The wheel contains thirty-seven numbers made up of eighteen red, eighteen black, and ‘0’ (zero), which is coloured green. The croupier spins the wheel in one direction whilst spinning the ball around the ‘bowl’ from the other direction. Where the ball ends up is pure chance which is what makes the game so exciting.
The best way of explaining the betting system is by way of ‘one chip’ bets as follows:
- A bet on red or black, odd or even, 1 to 18 or 19 to 36, pays even money.
- Groups of twelve numbers in sections or in columns will pay 2 to 1.
- A bet on any one number, including 0 (zero) pays 35 to 1.
- The six-line (one of the six numbers in a group) pays 5 to 1.
- A corner (one of the four numbers in a group) pays 8 to 1.
- A street (one of the three numbers in a group) pays 11 to 1.
- A split (one of the two numbers in a group) pays 17 to 1.